Tennessee Expungement Services
If you have ever been arrested, you know a criminal record can impact you and your family in many negative ways. An arrest can make it difficult to find employment, trades licensing, and housing.
Most employers are knowledgeable about court search sites that show prior criminal history, and they also have access to programs that produce your driving record. However, Some prior convictions and arrest records may be eligible for expungement. It is charge-specific, and not every conviction is eligible for expungement.
An expungement is a formal request to remove a public criminal record. You may be eligible for an expungement if you were arrested and:
- The charge has been dismissed
- A no true bill was returned by a grand jury
- You were arrested and released without being charged.
- The case resulted in a Judicial Diversion or a Pretrial Diversion
- The case was Dismissed, Nolle prosequi, No True Bill or Not Guilty
Once a record is expunged, there is no longer any record of your arrest and you can get started on the road to erasing your past mistakes and to begin moving forward with your life. An expungement will make it easier to:
- Get the job you deserve and make more money
- Truthfully tell employers that you haven’t been convicted of a crime
- Quit worrying about what people will find in a background check
- Reduce the cost of loans and insurance
- Travel internationally without worrying
- Put your past mistakes behind you
- Get access to student loan programs and enroll in higher education
Call The expungement experts at Hindman and Lanzon today to see if you qualify. Your future depends on it.